Cannaisseur Gold Rosin
Rosin is an extremely safe product to extract and cheaper to produce than other methods, yet still delivering that punch we all love. Rosin refers to an extraction process that utilizes a combination of heat and pressure to nearly instantaneously squeeze resinous sap from your initial starting material. With cannabis, this method is incredibly versatile in that it can either be used with flowers or to clean up hash and kief into a full-melt hash oil.
- Rosin is 100 percent free of solvents, so it is certain that health conscious consumers will seek it out, perhaps exclusively. Additionally, contaminants and pesticides aren’t removed in the rosin extraction process, so product testing yields transparent source-material results, further increasing rosin’s potential value.
- Rosin is just as potent as BHO and other concentrates by cannabinoid percentage, typically in the 70 percent range, but has also been known to test in the high 80 percentage range and beyond.
- Rosin extraction is extremely safe with absolutely no risk of explosion, ignition or serious bodily harm that are possible with flammable solvents.
- Rosin is significantly cheaper to produce compared to solvent-based extraction methods, often with comparable yields. The startup costs required for extracting rosin are dramatically less than any solvent-based, closed-loop system.
- Rosin is often extracted from premium quality material, not questionable bulk trim. Terpene preservation in rosin is also very high, and some rosin has been tested at nearly 13 percent total terpene content or more.
- Rosin can be manipulated into nearly all popular textures or consistencies, such as shatter, wax, crumble, budder, sugar, etc., so that virtually anyone can enjoy their favorite type of concentrate free of solvents.
- Rosin can be made profitably from virtually any starting material available, including dry sift, flowers, bubble hash or sifted trim, and typically retails anywhere from $40 – $80 per gram recreationally.
[source: High Times]
- Additional Information
SKU cannaisseur-gold-rosin Product In Website Yes